Theme Changer

Guest kjk

Guest BrAGoL

just downloaded it... need to give it a try specifically that 1.4 version which was modified by GPCarreon... :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest BrAGoL

as i tried it, i've noticed that it only reads the homescreen that was installed via .hme or .cab file... it does'nt work on the homescreen that was only placed (pasted) in IPSMApplication DataHome folder... but the workaround for it is to save it first in the database...

but a COOL apps... :)

Guest MoRFLeZ
as i tried it, i've noticed that it only reads the homescreen that was installed via .hme or .cab file... it does'nt work on the homescreen that was only placed (pasted) in IPSMApplication DataHome folder... but the workaround for it is to save it first in the database...

Ahhhh that explains why it just refused to recognize one of my themes yesterday ... hmmm what's the workaround you say? Menu // Save .. but doesn't that overwrite one of the other themes??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MoRFLeZ

Program has been updated to version 2.1 - one of my fav programs at the moment!!

Also there's a Theme Pack that installs like 6 of the top themes out there, haven't got it working tho, wont install on my SPV atm - but it might be because there's not enough room on my phone.

Guest g4mb17

thanks for spreading the word, if theres any features you guys want feel free to post them. no garentees i'll add them. The next version has got a feature to change the background image automaticlly and randomly, handy for those kleinweder themes :-)

riki/aka g4mb17

Guest BrAGoL

@MoRFLeZ

did you able to sort it out? tried to download the newest version but getting an error of "The page cannot be found"

@g4mb17

what gives?

Guest idavid

call me stupid and hit me with a kipper but where does this program appear when you load it up. transferred cab and ran it on phone, its installed but then nothing... am i being dumb... :?

Guest idavid

i am such a kev. downloaded it and than ran screenchanger, not themechanger... doh!

edit: but... cant get it to work. the program runs fine but cannot install the theme pack, as i keep running out of memory. i am using an old original spv. has anyone else managed to install and run the theme pack? any ideas why i dont have enough memory? i have barely anything installed on the actual phone as it is!

edit: managed to get it installed, but then the phone crashed, now, after rebooting i cannot get into programmes screen. i just get a blank screen...! hard reset here i come! :?

Guest brain_ivan

i downloaded the lastest version, then installed it... but how come it can only detect the theme that i am currently using. i have another theme on the ipsm but the theme generator can't detect it. most of my other themes are is in my storage card, how can i make it work...what did i do wrong? help please

Guest MoRFLeZ
i downloaded the lastest version, then installed it... but how come it can only detect the theme that i am currently using. i have another theme on the ipsm but the theme generator can't detect it. most of my other themes are is in my storage card, how can i make it work...what did i do wrong? help please

The program checks the registry to see if you've loaded another homescreen. So change your homescreen and start up the program again. It should detect your new screen, and you'll be able to save it.

Apparently it only works for homescreens that have been installed via a cab or hmefile.

Guest g4mb17

Yes the theme pack is huge, it only just fits on my MPx200, perhaps i should split it. on my SPV E200 there is enough room. I might look at rereleasing it so you can install it to storage card

At the moment it will only detect the current theme, as it needs the dialogs etc, which it gets from the registry. So it can only get them while the theme is running. I will add a feature where it will add the other themes using the default system dialogs, hopefully in the next version.

riki

Guest g4mb17

Eleventh? if your *the* Eleventh, then i love your brushed theme! big fan. Perhaps this app helps you make more. I was thinking on adding an option to export .inf files for use with cabwizsp.

riki

Guest Eleventh
Eleventh? if your *the* Eleventh, then i love your brushed theme! big fan. Perhaps this app helps you make more. I was thinking on adding an option to export .inf files for use with cabwizsp.

riki

tried and tested, works at first try. :)

I'm brewing a new theme in the process, hopefully im not all cramped out at work to finish it soon.

Now i'm off to tweak my brushed themes inf files, found some conflicts while installing the three at once. :oops: "filename conflicts" :oops:

Now swithcing full themes on the fly is a breeze. 8)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brain_ivan

yo MoRFleZ...

thanks for the reply but can you tell me how it can recognize the themes that are saved on my storage card???

Guest MoRFLeZ

This is an excellent improvement!! I love "simple" screens like kleinweder's ... and it's excellent how you can set the program to change backgrounds automatically!

2 thumbs up here!

Guest idavid

is this program still too big to work on old spvs? i tried it a while ago and it just wouldnt fit! can you put it on the sd card?

cheers